Bruce quickly tagged me, i think that makes me his ninth tag, does that mean i get out of it??
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My 10k Jurassic Coast run in August
2. My sister arriving at my Mum's tonight.
3. My fiance's week off and spending time with him.
4. Going to Lundy Island next week when the weather is good.
5. My 4 mile run on Sunday.
6. Voluntary work next week on Friday.
7. Getting some new skins when i reach the weight for 's'
8. My wedding next year.
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Supported special needs children on the backs of donkeys.
2. Helped with getting kids in wheelchairs onto a cart and walking beside, inside because it was raining.
3. Ate half a home made biscuit and a roll with cheese in the staffroom.
4. Went for a walk with my mum.
5. Then ran for half an hour.
6. Chatted with friends on the internet.
7. Made my first 1 2 3 4 kit meal stir fry from M&S.
8. Spoke on the phone to my fiance about his job change.
8 things I would like to do:
1. Ski again without fear.
2. Run a Marathon.
4. Stay stopped off smoking for the rest of my life.
5. Run an Ultra Marathon.
6. Run a Half Marathon. (LOL)
7. Go to New Zealand and Australia, the Maldives again, South Africa again.
8. Live to a fit very old age.
8 shows I watch:
1. Doctor Who.
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer (on dvd).
6. Eastenders if my mum is watching it.
7. Question Time if my mum is watching it.
8. Snooker, Cricket, etc if my fiance is watching it.
8 people I tag:
1. Tanya 2. Wendy
PS... I also tagged 8 ppl on another forum