Wednesday 13 January 2010

Struggling

Hi,
I think I am a little bit tired but the main thing i am worried about is my QUADS on my right leg acting up AGAIN...

Last time i rested for 2 WEEKS and i guess it hasn't completely healed or it's a re - injured quad...

It only hurts a little but it hurts when i have been WALKING for the rest of the day since a short gentle ish 2 MILE RUN...

I am soooooooooooooooo annoyed that i am going to try NOT resting it and see if it gets worse or better - yes i have 48 hrs b4 i have to run 3 MILES.... I have a feeling it won't be long enough... I will probably ICE the bloody thing - i have been kneading it but i think it's not working.... or helping at all...

I have a big way of worrying too much about little things when i'm running and maybe it's time to see if this is a 'real' injury ie if it sticks around and doesn't get better then it may be that i need some time off but ie if it doesn't then i must have just had a twinge...

Feeling extreemly incapacitated that i can't run 2 miles without pain... :-(

No comments: