Friday 2 October 2009

plans for a 10 miler

Hi,

I have been on holiday in Fuerteventura for a week, it was so lovely that i didn't even run... The heat was too much in the day and then in the evening it was meal time so it just didn't work out with me not getting out of bed early enough either...

I had a Great time but i felt pretty bad about not running come day 5 or 6..

I ran 3.5 miles on incline 1.5 or 1.5+ and have been told that 2.5 is a good hilly run, so i'm working up to that oNE DAY.

I have about a mile to add a month which should be easy...

I have great plans for a medium long run on Mondays, short run and cross train wed and fri and Saturday OUTDOOR long run...

7 miles is what I am up to and now i am thinking God wouldn't it be nice to do a marathon next year... when realisically I am looking at the year after next... but GOD wouldn't it be nice to do a marathon next year??

Maybe as i am so injury free at the moment I can add 10% add a fallback week and get up to some high mileages pretty quick so let me work this out what am i looking at??? LOL

No comments: