Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

On New Years Eve my sister's cat went missing from my mum's where he has been visiting and on New Years Day he came back... he was gone for 2 nights and one day... we have been frantic and although he is not a house cat and is fine in London, this area is not where he lives! So have been really relieved all day...

My run today was fantastic, I remenisce about starting a fitness fad that lasted about 2 days on one New Years Day, i was going to run on the hilly coastal paths again and took off on my own. I fell over about 3 x in the mud and then gave up on the path and ran round the beach in circles a few times feeling like a complete idiot.

Today I ran 13 and a half minutes out of 30 and it was wonderful to forget about the cat for a while and Just to run... I normally say hi to everyone i go past, but today i just looked at them and walked or jogged past, which is strange... I think New Years Day is a very special day and I think I didn't want to intrude?

I had a long talk with my fiance yesterday and we are still talking about how to move towards moving in together... where to live etc. which is a lovely thing to look forward to this year and in the future after that.

I hope everyone is feeling positive....

Love szgr

2 comments:

Nikemom said...

Enjoy moving in with your fiance. Congrats and can't wait to hear all about your wedding. :D

scrapman said...

Happy New Year!!! Looks like a exciting new year for you. Congratulations.