Wednesday 23 December 2009

11 min miles!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI,I only just realized that I did my last race in 11 min miles... for a 7 mile race... finished in 1:17:01 so it's virtually exact.

I really really really cannot believe it... I did not know i could run so fast!!!

On one pace calculator I am projected 1:52:53 for my 10 miler, that is INCONCIEVABLE
to me at the moment - that means if i push i can do it 34 minutes faster than the only time i did this distance on the road and 29 minutes faster than on the treadmill the other day - that is just a projection but Hell that is a great thing to come under 2 hrs i hope!!!

2 comments:

paulawannacracker said...

Wow... I'm impressed. I hope I can call myself a runner some day. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Tanya said...

You go, girl-you're doing a really great job with your running!