Saturday 10 April 2010

Half Marathon / Full Marathon / Dreams

HI,
I have been wondering why i have had unreasonable Dreams in the last couple of days about going to Bora Bora - 3 flights, 2 days and about 5000£ away from here and I really have been wondering why I suddenly wanted to climb a Volcano in Bali before dawn

- apart from seeing it on youtube and it looks really cool it is just that all my normal true possible real to life dreams are materializing - i'm getting Married in less than 3 months, Adrian has moved in with me, we have a fab honeymoon planned with a Spa hotel in Austria and some great running routes around there for one of the weeks- it looks beautiful - Midnight Sun Half Marathon in Tromso, Norway also coming up...

All this along with even more ordinary things like cooking and cleaning and selling his house and having a Volunteer Job i love with Donkeys and Special Needs Children, I quit smoking nearly 4 years ago and it's been as long since i've been in hospital...


People say that a marathon is more than twice a half marathon... still healing from my first half but starting to believe i can do it...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You're dreaming about Bora Bora because it's an amazing place-I've been there and I desperately want to go back! And, I think you can do a marathon. Not now, (your plate is pretty full right now!) but in the future. It will take an incredible amount of dedication and discipline and hard work, but that's kind of the point-if it were easy, everybody would be doing it and you would have to find another challenge!